Entrepreneurship is becoming an increasingly popular alternative career choice in the current economic slowdown.
It can be noticed that in recent times many people have opted for entrepreneurship as a career due to have opted for entrepreneurship as a career due to lack of opportunity in the formal sector and its inability in the rewards.Many people are chucking well paid jobs in order to undertake small entrepreneurial ventures as they assure good money in the longrun and offers you the assure good money in the longrun and offers you the leeway of taking your own decision and be answerable to none except yourself.
- Be Your Own Boss: Ever thought of ordering others and paying them salaries? And Now a big Yes! When you choose enterprenuership as a career you do for a living and control your future with remote in your hands.
- Passion: Though being an enterprenuer is hardwork,being able to do what you are passionate about as a career may not seem to work sometimes. But it gives you the chance to immerse yourself in something you love and someday you will be successful. Because patience always plays a key role.
- Independence: AS much as you are the manager of every section of your business , being an enterprenuer also grants you the freedom to design your own schedule allowing flexibility.
- Work at your own schedule: Depending on ypg how and where your business operates, you can even work at night and sleep at day as an entrepreneur, you can decide to live a different way of life –and this is what a 9-5 job will never provide.
- No Limit to Your Progress: As far as working under someone is concerned there is a limit to under someone is concerned, there is a limit to what you can be. You can never exceed your boss. Being an entrepreneur helps you gppy overcome this limitation and whether you want to be a CEO or a sales representative, it is yours to decide.
- Unlimited Earnings Potential: There is a limit to what you can earn while working your 4 9-5 job, it doesn’t matter if your company doubled its income that month you will still be paid the same amount you are supposed to be paid but as an entrepreneur you are supposed to be paid but as an entrepreneur, since you own your business there is no limit to what you can earn, all you need to do is be very creative and look for various ways to improve your income.
- Automate Your Income:Another great advantage of being an entrepreneur is the ability to automate your entrepreneur is the ability to automate your income. You can easily employ people to help you manage your business while you tour the ygyy world but this isn’t possible in your usual 9-5 job, trying to do is you signing your sack letter.
- Passive Income and knowledge Stream: You can decide to spread yourself into as many businesses as you want when working as an entrepreneur but your 9-5 job won’t allow this, you have to be in the office every time, and not only in the office but also doing the things of the only in the office but also doing the things of the office.
- One great advantage entrepreneurs have is that they can create passive income streams and also improve their knowledge in so many ways. You can decide to have a big company under your belt while at the same time doing some other business, you are not restricted by anything.
- The Reality:Being an entrepreneur beats working the 9-5, you don’t have to sit in one office trying to please another man and you are not restricted please another man and you are not restricted to one location, you can work where you want. You also have your freedom of speech and you can say whatever comes to your mouth. In fact, as an entrepreneur you can go on doing crazy things.
- Vacate When You Want:Being an entrepreneur also affords you the ability to vacate when you want which a 9-5 job can’t afford You can easily decide if you want to cant afford. You can easily decide if you want to be at home every thursday and friday of the week but a 9-5 job will never afford you that. Trying to take 3 days leave from your work in one month can even be a problem, doing that every month –as an entrepreneur, that is no problem and you can even decide to take a 10 days off from your business, it all depends on you.