Note: This basic method works only for websites with extremely low security barriers. Websites with robust security details will not be susceptible to this kind of simple attack.
- 1Open the site you want to hack. Provide wrong username/password combination in its log in form. (e.g. : Username : me and Password: ' or 1=1 --)An error will occur saying wrong username-password. Now be prepared your experiment starts from here.
- 2Right click anywhere on that error page =>> go to view source.
- 5Then take a close look for "<_input name="password" type="password">"[without quotes] -> replace "<_type=password>" with "<_type=text>". See there if maximum length of password is less than 11 then increase it to 11 (e.g. : if then write )
- 6Just go to file => save as and save it anywhere in your hard disk with ext.html(e.g.: c:\chan.html)
- 7Reopen your target web page by double clicking 'chan.html' file that you saved in your hard disk earlier.• You see that some changes in current page as compared to original One. Don't worry.
- 8Provide any username [e.g.: hacker] and password [e.g.:' or 1=1 --] You have successfully cracked the above website and entered into the account of List user saved in the server's database.
Post a Comment